Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; Masters degree in related field preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Possess a history of successfully developing and implementing SOA Middleware and Systems Integration with JBoss ESB
- 5 years of experience implementing solutions using SOA Application Integration technologies and methodologies
- 5 years of experience implementing solutions using BPM technologies and methodologies
- 5 years of experience with JAVA Application and Middleware development
- 5 years of hands on experience implementing SOA Governance
- Experience implementing Secure Web Services, Single Sign On, and Token Security
- 5 years of experience implementing JBoss SEAM Web Applications
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
- 5 years of experience with Hibernate or equivalent Object Relational Mapping platform
- Experience with UDDI web service registry
- Experience with OLAP Services
- MapForce, XMLSpy, or equivalent mapping and XML management toolset
- 5 years of experience implementing Healthcare standard messaging platforms, including HL7, EDI, 4010/5010, and healthcare adapters, interfaces, and services
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or equivalent ETL platform
- Experience with SOA Middleware technology implementations (TIBCO, Oracle SOA Suite, or equivalent)
- Experience with C# .NET, ASP.NET Web Application Development
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated abilities to successfully document and communicate software platform designs to all levels of staff (technical and non technical)
- Has proven record of successfully delivering as part of a software development team.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and see those through to implementation
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business judgment
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with a diverse workforce
- Able to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner.
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel up to 25%.
Work Conditions: General office environment.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.