Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or other related field preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years SQL/T-SQL experience including writing stored procedures.
- Solid DB skills, data warehouse, and data mining expertise desired.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, (including Access and Excel). Including Access database development.
- VBA programming for MS Office including experience in process improvement and custom tool development.
- Experience gathering user requirements and implementing custom solutions/reports to meet those requirements
- Knowledge of best practices for software development life cycle; including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to apply process acumen to process improvement projects, with measurable business performance improvement outcomes, independently and successfully
- Must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds.
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: No travel required.
Work Conditions: General office environment.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification.Â Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position.Â Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.