Our Clinical Talent Acquisition Manager (based out of Scottsdale, AZ or Orlando, FL) leads our full cycle strategic recruiting across Matrix Medical Network partners and enables our organization to meet client and operational goals within our clinical arena. This role will be responsible for partnering with our hiring managers to anticipate and meet the evolving hiring needs of the business and to deliver exceptional talent to the organization.
This position will lead our sourcing and recruiting efforts across business lines for clinical roles to include, but not limited to, Registered Nurses, Cardiovascular and Mammography Technicians, Medical Screening Technicians, and Mobile Unit Managers (EMTs/Paramedics).
The ideal candidate is experienced in implementing best recruitment practices and strategies and in creating new pathways for talented and passionate clinicians. S/he is able to work independently and has the drive and energy to thrive in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment. S/he has experience in supporting hiring managers, process-building, planning and execution, and working under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality or excellence.
Supervisory Responsibility: May include supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: Travel may be required.
Work Conditions: General office environment. Located in Scottsdale, AZ or Orlando, FL.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience conducting full-life cycle recruiting in a high volume or staffing environment required
• Minimum of two (2) years managing a recruiting team of two or more preferred
• National clinical (nurses / medical professionals) or hard-to-fill recruitment experience desired
• Proven experience managing multiple client groups
• Demonstrated success in developing and managing relationships with internal customer groups
• Proven experience training or mentoring others within a Talent Acquisition team
• Demonstrates proven sourcing skills utilizing current social media sourcing tools
• Experience in managing data, reporting and effectively utilizing applicant tracking systems (ATS) required. Ability to maintain recruitment metric requirements including time to fill, timely candidate prescreens, interviews and compiling job offers
• Highly effective communication skills; ability to communicate to all levels throughout organization using written, verbal and listening skills including timely, enthusiastic job offers
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and manage time effectively
• Knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to recruitment
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information (including Personally Identifiable Information and Protected Health Information)
• Proficiency in computer based programs such as MS Office, Applicant Tracking Systems, online resume mining/sourcing, internet job boards and interactive media tools