Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or other related field preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years of work experience in a client focused role with increasing responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to work against a plan, meet deadlines and produce deliverables relative to target dates
- Exceptional consulting skills and customer savviness; experience managing, defining, leading and successfully delivering on-time initiatives
- Ability to establish trust and credibility at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and lead across internal constituencies regardless of title or authority
- Proven ability to apply process acumen to process improvement projects, with measurable business performance improvement outcomes, independently and successfully
- Moderate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Power-Point
- Strong written and verbal business communication skills
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: 25% Travel locations and frequency will vary depending on clients and Account Director needs.
Work Conditions: General office environment.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification.Â Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position.Â Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.