- Bachelors degree in nursing or other related field
- Arizona RN license in good standing
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Prior experience with implementation of clinical informatics systems
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with physicians and other health care providers.
- Ability to motivate, lead and influence others. To effectively coach and advise team
- Strong interpersonal skills; including strong listening skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to collaborate with other departments and resources within the organization
- Strong technical skills - proficient word processing skills and computer literacy, including MS Office,Windows, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and resolve issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Understanding of regulatory requirements related to health care privacy and other pertinent compliance items related to health care information
Physical and Psychological demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting
- Requires bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crouching, drawling and/or stretching from seated or standing positions
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate medical equipment, keyboard, telephone, copier, calculator and other office equipment
- Requires close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust visual focus, hearing and smelling
- Requires flexibility to readily adapt to a changing and growing environment
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision to record, prepare and communicate appropriate information via telephone or computer.
- Requires moderate to intense concentration due to complexity of the job
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to drive a car and also have the ability to travel by public transportation and airplanes.
Supervisory Responsibility: all positions within the Care Center
Travel Requirements: Travel may be required.
Work Conditions: General office environment.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.