- Graduate of an approved two-year Radiologic Technology program.
- Certified by the ARRT.
- Licensed in respective state, if applicable.
- Required 1-3 years of related clinical experience.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification (CPR) infant, child, adult minimum required; BLS or ACLS Preferred
- Current TB or PPD and Flu vaccines required
Required Skills and Abilities:
Must have 8 hours of training in using a mammographic modality (e.g., digital), before beginning to use that modality independently
- Must have performed 200 mammographic examinations over a 24-month period
- Must be able to interact with client personnel and team members in an autonomous, responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be able to produce very high quality imaging with little supervision
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
- Must be familiar with age specific criteria
- Able to demonstrate competency in all applicable areas
- Must have critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including, Outlook, Word and Excel, SharePoint
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Must be able to travel both in state and out of state
As State guidelines permit, Employee may be asked to travel, state to state, overnight, or for weeks at a time. Expected to be at the designated location on time accordingly to the schedule that has been provided by the manager.
Physical and Psychological Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting due to excessive driving
- Requires bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crouching, crawling and/or stretching from seated or standing positions
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate medical equipment, computer tablet, computer keyboard, telephone, copier, calculator and other office equipment
- Requires close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust visual focus, hearing and smelling
- Must be able to communicate information via telephone or computer
- Requires moderate to intense concentration due to complexity of the job
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to observe “Universal Precautions” for blood-borne pathogens and body fluids
Matrix Medical Network is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Matrix Medical Network is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.”