Call Center Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Our Call Center Talent Acquisition Team Lead (based out of Largo FL) leads our full cycle strategic recruiting and oversee the day-to-day recrutiment meterics inclusive of recruitment for all assigned areas. The incumbent will provide customer focused service and will serve as a lead subject matter expert to leadership, providing best practice methodology, process improvement and support. In addition, the Recruitment Lead will ensure consistency/compliance with Matrix Medical Network employment policies and programs as well as support initiatives of Human Resources. The Recruitment Lead is directly responsible for creating a work environment that embraces continuous improvement in recruitment, while acting as a change agent within the recruitment organization.
Matrix Medical Network is the leading provider of in-home and facility community based care management services and is in the process of revolutionizing health-care solutions. Matrix was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with regional offices in Largo and Orlando Florida. Matrix has a national clinical organization which provides high-touch, in-home and mobile clinic care to help health plans balance cost and revenue, grow membership and improve the quality of care. After nearly doubling in size in recent years, Matrix continues to be well positioned for continued expansion.
Matrix Medical Network is one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of the members we serve. Joining Matrix Medical Network will provide you an opportunity to work for a dynamic, challenging and rewarding company. Our mission, vision and value statements represent our highest aspirations. Our core values live deep within the Matrix culture and embody our profound commitment to service character and ethics.
Supervisory Responsibility: May include supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: Travel may be required.
Work Conditions: General office environment. Located in Largo FL.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience conducting full-life cycle recruiting in a high volume or staffing environment required
• Minimum of two (2) years managing a recruiting team of two or more preferred
• National clinical (nurses / medical professionals) or hard-to-fill recruitment experience desired
• Proven experience managing multiple client groups
• Demonstrated success in developing and managing relationships with internal customer groups
• Proven experience training or mentoring others within a Talent Acquisition team
• Demonstrates proven sourcing skills utilizing current social media sourcing tools
• Experience in managing data, reporting and effectively utilizing applicant tracking systems (ATS) required. Ability to maintain recruitment metric requirements including time to fill, timely candidate prescreens, interviews and compiling job offers
• Highly effective communication skills; ability to communicate to all levels throughout organization using written, verbal and listening skills including timely, enthusiastic job offers
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and manage time effectively
• Knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to recruitment
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information (including Personally Identifiable Information and Protected Health Information)
• Proficiency in computer based programs such as MS Office, Applicant Tracking Systems, online resume mining/sourcing, internet job boards and interactive media tools