Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics and/or relevant work experience as a Programmer or Data analyst
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of four years of experience working with SQL Server.
- Strong Analytical skills with four years of business analysis experience.
- A fundamental understanding of relational database theory and set-based logic.
- Advanced skills in T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, common table expressions (CTE).
- Ability to develop complex queries in a SQL Server environment.
- Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment involving claims management and coding.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple assignments and meet established deadlines, excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Aptitude for understanding business environment and translating business requirements to technical solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with high attention to detail, as well as perform duties under minimal supervision is a must.
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with business partners.
- Advanced ability in math and computer skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access, VBA experience a plus
- Tableau and statistical program (R, Minitab, SAS, etc.) experience preferred
- Statistical analysis background preferred with demonstrated understanding of statistical concepts (regression, correlation, analysis of variance, etc.)
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: Occasional travel may be required.